|Product type||Floor profile|
|Rail load||1.0 kN (UK: 0.74 kN)|
The VetroMount® Floor Profile U for top mounting is made of extruded aluminium and stands out due to its high-quality appearance. For safely fixing the profile, a screw distance of only 400 mm is required. Thanks to the use of concrete screws, expansion anchors are no longer required. Suitable accessories, such as end caps, cover profiles, rubber spacers, etc. are available.
Important for planning and implementation: For the The General Building Inspection Test Certificate (AbP) and important information on structural properties and drainage, please refer to the “Downloads” section. When planning a glass balustrade system, drainage options must already be considered in the planning phase. In the case of outdoor installations, also wind loads must be taken into account. Our structural properties overview, which you will also find in the “Downloads” section, serves as a basis for planning.
Developed by Bohle engineers, the VetroMount® balustrade system (with General Building Inspection Test Certificate) can be mounted in a few simple steps, saving time and costs. This is made possible by the practical profile fixings and the patented glass bearers. While the profile for top mounting only needs a simple concrete screw every 400 mm for fastening (200 mm for side mounting), the glass is fixed based on the brilliant idea of the cable-tie principle. It makes sure that the glass panes safely lock into place in the profile with the aid of a simple pull-push movement and remain tightly anchored. Insert, adjust, fix – three intuitive steps lead to the perfect balustrade system. In addition, a clever loosening mechanism enables quick disassembly for revision purposes.
- Glass thickness laminated safety glass 12 – 21.52 mm
- max. glass height 1300 mm
- min. glass width 300 mm
- Rail load 1.0 kN (UK: 0,74 kN)
- 103 mm glass insert depth for 12 mm glass thickness, or 105 mm for 15-21 mm glass in the profile
- Tested system – Please take into account the country-specific certification.
- System statics available
- Installation with and without Cover Profile
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- For interior applications, we recommend the following screws: Hilti concrete screw HUS3-H 10 x 100 (BO 5211160) or Fischer concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 10 x 85
- For exterior applications, we recommend the following screws: Hilti concrete screw HUS-HR 10 x 105 (BO 5211161) or Fischer concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II A4 US 10 x 85